8/27/09

Post Lean Horse

Okay, since the race, I have been taking some time off of running. I know, it is hard to do.

I am pretty sure I have an addictive personality trait. I'm glad this is being used for running and not something else.

However, it is a struggle for me not to run. I have been having a little problem with my shin over the past 6 weeks and I need to let it heal. I decided I would get through Lean Horse and then take some time to let it mend.

It is a bit sore today, but I feel like I could run an easy five miles. GRRR!!!

Anyway, I have been working out, just not running. I did take Sunday and Monday off after the race. But since then:

Tuesday: Swim 35 minutes
Wednesday: Upper body lifting/abs
Thursday: Swim 40 minutes

My arms are sore!!! Maybe I should give my arms a day off and run????

No comments:

Post a Comment